Northeast Transport, Inc. has a driver retention rate well above the industry average; we are, however, always interested in talking with prospective candidates. Everyone on Northeast’s operations team is an experienced CDL driver, so we understand the challenges you encounter every day on the road. Our scheduling, home time, and rider policies reflect this experience. Our Mid-coast Maine location is a great place to live and raise a family.
- Steady Employment: We have not had any layoffs since 1990.
- Home Time: We work with our OTR drivers to customize the frequency of their home time
- Late Model, Well-Maintained Equipment: Full-time drivers have dedicated trucks.
- Driver Comfort: 500 HP Freightliner Coronado Gliders with custom seats, TriPac APU’s for heat and air conditioning, power inverters, and built-in refrigerators.
- Top Pay: Drivers can expect to earn $50,000 to $65,000 first year.
- Benefits: Health & Dental, 6 paid holidays, 1 week paid vacation after first year, up to 4 weeks vacation after 8 years. Safety Bonus of 2¢/mile available. IRA matching, up to 3% of your gross pay, all tax deferred. Year-end bonus.
- Driver Conveniences: We use E-ZPass, PrePass, GPS tracking, ELD’s, and in-cab Android tablets.
- Personal Contact: Northeast Transport dispatchers know your name; our drivers are treated with respect.
- Equal Opportunity Employer: Northeast Transport is proud of its history of hiring women and minorities.
If you would prefer to fill out a printed application, you can download a PDF here. For further info, or to set up an interview, call Chris Fierro at 207-832-7300 ext. 108.