Northeast Transport, Inc. has a driver retention rate well above the industry average; we are, however, always interested in talking with prospective candidates. Everyone in Northeast’s operations is an experienced Class A driver and we understand the challenges you encounter on the road. Our scheduling, home time and rider policies reflect this experience. Our Mid-coast Maine location is a great place to live and raise a family.
Why drive for Northeast Transport:
- Steady Employment: We have not had any layoffs since 1990.
- Home Time: Our regional drivers are home every week; OTR drivers every two weeks
- Late Model Equipment: Full time drivers are assigned into their own truck.
- Top Pay: Drivers can expect to earn $50,000 to $60,000 first year.
- Benefits: Health & Dental, 6 paid holidays, 1 week paid vacation after first year, up to 4 weeks vacation after 8 years. Safety Bonus of 2¢/mile. IRA matching, up to 3% of your gross pay, all tax deferred. Year-end bonus.
- Driver conveniences: We use E-Z Pass, Pre-Pass and company cell phones.
- Personal contact: Northeast Transport dispatchers know your name; our drivers are treated as people.
- Equal Opportunity Employer: Northeast Transport is proud of it’s history of hiring women and minorities.
For further info, or to set up an interview, call Joe at: 800 267-2051 ext 1110.
Employment Application Form:
Please Click here to download a Driver Application form and Pre-Employment Screening Program (PSP) disclosure and authorization form in Adobe Acrobat PDF format.
If you do not have an Adobe Acrobat Reader, you may obtain a free one here.
Print out these forms, fill in the information requested, and return them to Joe Krejsa via email (email@example.com) or fax (207-832-5834).